Educational Tours & Travel Corporation – founded in 1974 – provides custom group travel for preformed groups. Your tour is customized to the destination(s) of your choice and your specifications. Tours typically include air and/or ground transportation, lodging, activities, pre-arranged site visits, and includes meals and gratuities.
Additionally, when you travel with Educational Tours you receive the following:
- Access to our experienced staff to assist with outlining the logistics of your tour including, when applicable, arranging performance venues and workshops.
- Custom tour brochures to distribute to interested participants outlining your tour.
- Custom tour posters to assist in promoting your tour.
- A payment plan allowing tour participants to pay over time.
- Accounting services tracking participant payments.
- A final tour itinerary detailing the transportation, hotel(s), activities, meals, services, etc. included in your tour.
- Program liability insurance.
- Access to our staff 24/7 throughout the time you are traveling.
- An option to have an Educational Tours “tour coordinator” accompany you during your tour when included at the time you plan your tour.
We adhere to the highest standards of professionalism. This qualifies us for membership in reputable associations in the travel industry. Our membership in these associations offer additional protection to our clients.
NTA – National Tour Association
NTA is the leading business association for companies and organizations that serve customers traveling to, from, and within North America. NTA’s 700 buyer members are tour operators and travel planners who package travel product domestically and around the world. NTA seller members — 500 destinations and 1,100 tour suppliers — represent product in all 50 U.S. states, each Canadian province and more than 40 other countries.
SYTA – Student & Youth Travel Association
SYTA is the non-profit, professional trade association that promotes student & youth travel and seeks to foster integrity and professionalism among student and youth travel service providers. It is the premier association of businesses dedicated to providing life enhancing travel experiences to students and young people. Its mission is to instill confidence in its travelers by establishing quality and safety standards for travel providers, and empowering its members through advocacy, education, training, and networking opportunities.
IATAN – International Airlines Travel Agent Network
IATAN is a department of IATA (International Air Transport Association) and has been servicing all aspects of the US Travel and Tourism industry for more than 20 years. IATAN’s mission is to promote professionalism, administer meaningful and impartial business standards, and provide cost-effective products and services that benefit the travel industry. Through the use of its informational and other resources, IATAN provides a vital link between the supplier community and the U.S. travel distribution network.
ARC – Airline Reporting Corporation
ARC is an airline-owned company serving the travel industry with financial services, data products and services, ticket distribution, original travel solutions, and settlement in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and American Samoa. With a mission to advance and unify the global air travel community by delivering trusted solutions, proven expertise, and flexible technology, ARC accredits travel agencies in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and American Samoa.